Every member of the Sathya Sai Organization is required to follow the Nine Point Code of Conduct and make Sadhana (spiritual practice) an integral part of our lives.
- Daily meditation and prayer.
- Devotional singing/prayer with family members once per week.
- Participation in Sai Spiritual Education by children of the family.
- Participation in community service and other programmes of the Organisation.
- Regular attendance at devotional meetings conducted by the Organisation.
- Regular study of Sathya Sai Baba literature.
- Use of soft, loving speech with everyone.
- Avoidance of talking ill of others, especially in their absence.
- Practice of the principles of “ceiling on desires”, consciously and continuously striving to eliminate the tendency to waste time, money, food, and energy and utilising any savings thereby generated for the service of mankind.